Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Wedding Guest Outfit

We all can express that we love weddings. Witnessing two people come together and show their love for one another in front of their friends and families is something remarkable. But what I love the most is, the fashion, the trends, and the little details that make this day an incredible one. Few weekends ago I witnessed my beautiful cousin, Vanessa, exchange her vows to the love of her life. If your family is anything like mine, then you understand the meaning of “going all out”, and your wedding outfit is no exception. So I’ve decided why not start my own blog and share with you what I have worn to the wedding.




You will typically see me wearing a shorter dress due to my 5’2 height and my lack of long legs.  But thanks to my fabulous mother, I’ve given into trying on something different. I decided to go for a more traditional look with a long dress from Valentino Spring 2014 collection.  Paired with a pair of black heels from Zara. 
                            (Flickr URL)


It’s something out of my comfort zone, but that is what fashion is all about right? Trying new things, seeing what works and doesn’t work for you? Well for me it is. I am no expert on fashion but as Pharell Williams said, “fashion has to reflect who you are, what you feel at the moment, and where you’re going”.  I try to dress according to my mood and my plans for the day, but also keeping it comfortable. 

**For ideas on what to wear for a wedding, make sure to check out some my Pinterest Board. Click here for the link. Feel free to follow me. 

Stay classy,
- Paulina



P.S: To Kevin and Vanessa, congratulations! Your wedding was beautiful. I wish you all the best and that God grants both of you happiness and never ending love in your marriage. Can’t wait to witness your family grow.


Xox.




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13873257/?claim=wj9ezwkerh8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



No comments:

Post a Comment