Saturday, October 11, 2014

Anaheim Packing District



I’ve been living in the Los Angeles area for almost three years and some months now. Saying “three years” makes me realize how little I know about the city. I’ve come to the realization I never really explored Los Angeles, and the cities surrounding it, as I would like. So I had made a promise to myself to explore as much as I can.

I’ve heard about the Anaheim Packing District, and its unique interior designing. Two of my friends, Chelsea and Lily, and I took our Wednesday afternoon to explore this little gem and have a dinner date. Here are some pictures to show you what I fell in love with.
(I apologize in advance if any of my pictures are not the best quality, the lighting was not corroborating, or maybe I am horrible at using my camera, haha).






 (I had to show everyone what I had for dinner. It was AMAZING. From The Chippy Restaurant)






















If any of you are wondering my entire outfit is from Forever 21, except the booties.
If you ever have the chance to explore the Anaheim Packing District please do. I don't know why I waited so long to go.



Stay classy,
Pau

Xox. 

Follow me on social media. Instagram. Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment