Monday, October 13, 2014

My Obsession on Rompers & Jumpsuits


                 Similar Jumpsuit here
         Shoes are from Jessica Simpson- Cheetah Shoe. 
                 Most places are sold out.  
             Metallic Gold Belt similar here.



Rompers and Jumpsuits: 
Two of the best things invented for women. I would be lying to you if I told you I am not obsessed with them. They are the most comfortable things to wear. Except when we are talking about going to the ladies room, now that is another story! All women will agree with me it is not an easy task, but lets avoid going in that direction in this conversation… so lets continue. :)


So what’s the beauty on this one piece? Besides being a fashionable outfit, I am able to dress my romper or jumpsuit to look as a 
casual piece pairing it with flats, booties or if you are going for a more up-do look lets add some heels in the mix. Secondly, they are socially acceptable because come to think about it weren’t rompers inspired from kid pajamas? I believe so, but let me know if I am wrong. I wore this black jumpsuit during a night out in Los Angeles to celebrate my friend's 25th birthday. Most comfortable thing to wear!  


Here is a list and links of some rompers and jumpsuits I’ve fallen in love with during my Pinterest pinning session.



  






I am loving this Forever 21 black jumpsuit. I am loving their polka dot mesh sleeves. I could see myself wear this for a night out with the girls to a relax dinner. Bonus point, it's simple and affordable (who doesn’t love F21, right?). Link Here




















Uh La La! The romper speaks for itself! 





















I want this jumpsuit! How cute would this look for a date? I am loving this dark green color especially for this fall season. 





















Talk about Bo-Ho Chic!! 















I need to do some actual shopping and increase my romper/jumpsuit collection. 

Stay classy,
Pau

Xox.

P.S Do not forget to follow me on my social media accounts. InstagramTwitterPinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment